from 0 review
3 Nights 4 Days
When you arrive in Baku Airport, you will be met with our local representative then you will be transferred to your hotel. | Overnight in Baku
Breakfast at hotel, Start sightseeing tour in Baku BAKU CITY EXCURSION (guide service)10:00 – 18:00
Visit Memory Alley – “ShehidlerKhiyabany”, fromwhere you can have a great panoramic view of Baku city
Baku Funicular: It connects a square on Neftchilar Avenue and Martyrs' Lane.It is the first and remains the only funicular system in the country. Length of railway track is 455 meters (1,493 ft)
IchariSheher The historic quarter also known as “Castle” or simply “Old City” among the people is the ancient part of Baku, also historic-architectural reserve. IchariSheher being the ancient part of Baku was surrounded by well protected castle walls. Over1300 familieslive in the territory of reserve having an area of 221 m
Shirvanshahs palace : Shirvanshahs Palace or the complex of Shirvanshahs Palace — the old residence of Shirvanshahs situated in Baku city (the Shirvan rulers). The complex includes, besides the palace, court-room (divankhana), Shirvanshah sepulcher, the palace mosque the (minaret) tower of which belongs to 1441, bath and the sepulcher of the scientist of palace SeyidYahyaBakuvi.
• Maiden Tower: The height of the Maiden Tower is 28 m, its diameter in the first floor is 16,5 m. The thickness of the wall in the first floor reaches to 5 meters. The internal area of the castle is divided into 8 floors. Each floor was built with hewed stones and covered with dome-shaped roof. The castle began to act as the museum since 1964, and included in the list of world heritage of the UNESCO since 2000.
• Continue touring new Baku and exploring architecture of XIX- XX centuries: Nizami Street, Fountain Square, NizamiGanjavi monument.
• Carpet Museum: Azerbaijan is a country of flying carpets. The different regional carpet schools are located in Azerbaijan. The Carpet Museum will give you the inspiration of different style carpets with different ornaments.
• Boat trip: During the walk experienced guides tell the history of the Caspian Sea, its wealth, and existing problems. At the same time - you can admire a unique panorama of Baku, with the opening of the sea.
• Little Venice: "Little Venice" in Baku Boulevard is a small town built in 1960. It was expanded up to 10.000 sq.m. now. Boats are provided for 4 people: one is designed for guide and the rest - for passengers.
Baku Ferris Wheel: (Walking to Ferris wheel) Baku Ferris Wheel, also known as the Baku Eye. The wheel is 60 metres (200 ft) tall and has 30 cabins, each holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes
The park is about 16 km in size and located in south coast of the Caspian Sea. It starts at the National Flag Square and ends at Freedom Square.
18:00 Transfer to the Hotel / Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast in the hotel
Start for Gabala trip, 08:00 – 11:00 Baku – Gabala roadway
Visit Gabala Nohur lake: It is situated 3 km in the east of the Gabala city, 1 km in the north from Nohurgishlag village, in the natural hollow between the mountains Gulluburun, Goydag and Yumuru, 700 m higher than the sea level. m, its area is 240 hectares. Its maximum depth is 24 m.
Tufandag: Summer - Winter Recreation Complex - Ropeways: This situated about 4 km far from Gabala city. The ropeway and ski complex was planned to be consisting of 8 stations. The first station is situated 950 m higher than the sea level and the last station is situated 1920 m higher than the sea level. Great infrastructure was created in the complex, protection measures were taken for laying the motorway, prevention of lanslides. 4 ropeways were fully constructed within the framework of the first stage of construction of the complex, the construction works were completed in 5 of 10 ski ways.
We will move to Gabala Shooting Club: This is one of the very little attractions you can find now days in Gabala , a lot of options for beginners and experts as well. However one more thing to consider is its relatively cheap prices compared to other shooting clubs around the world.
21:00 Transfer to the Hotel / Overnight in Baku city.
Breakfast at hotel,
Check out & transfer to Baku Airport
Leave a reply